Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

AEMAACS New Content Fragment Editor Customizations

Level 1

Hello!

We want to use the New Content Fragment Editor in the future, but we have some customization in the legacy editor that we need to move into the new one. 

Currently we are adding our customization using client-libraries, this will of course be no longer possible. I understand that you can provide Extensions using the App Builder, but I am not sure how an implementation for our cases should look like. For example do we have a logic implemented that changes the mandatory property of a field depending on the input of another field. Would I use custom form rendering for that?

Any help and guidelines would be much appreciated!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Administrator

@dgshf98678 Did you find the suggestion helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you!

Kautuk Sahni