Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEMaaCS environment name update

Level 2

We're trying to update the environment indicator on the cloud environments. We tried using the ACS commons. But both OOTB and ACS commons indicators are being displayed and it causes additional confusion to the authors. Do we have any configuration to update the OOTB value.

PrajwalRe_0-1716270285734.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 2

@gkalyan - Issue is not with the Environment variables..We wanted to update the environment indicator. Please check the screenshot that i shared.

Level 4

The confusion is because both the values are coming ? or any one of the value is not correct ? From the screenshot it is not very clear. 
But in theory, I don't think you can change the OOTB value as it represents the environment type. 
On the other hand, if it is acceptable then what you can do is disable the unified shell altogether which will disable the unified experience for other experience applications
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/overview/aem-clo... 
Hope this helps.