Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEMaaCS Code Check Documentation || SonarQube

Level 6

Where can I find the documentation for how AEMaaCS Code Check Documentation or SonarQube configurations can be added to my project? I have a front-end using JEST, and it exports FE coverage report. How do I upload this report to AEMaaCS Code Check.

My questions may not make sense, but yeah I am struggling to find good documentation for how we can add our coverage files into the adobe SonarQube.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @AEMWizard ,

As per previous cases raised with Adobe support, what we have got to know is that only Java code is scanned. In case you are looking for frontend as well, then you need to setup the Sonar scans on your own SonarQube server or submit a feature request.

Flow would be:

Sonar scans on your custom CICD job -> Implement gating based on metrics, if any -> Push to Adobe to trigger Cloud manager deployment.

You can check Sonar rules here.

Code Quality Testing | Adobe Experience Manager

Thanks,

Ram

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @AEMWizard ,

As per previous cases raised with Adobe support, what we have got to know is that only Java code is scanned. In case you are looking for frontend as well, then you need to setup the Sonar scans on your own SonarQube server or submit a feature request.

Flow would be:

Sonar scans on your custom CICD job -> Implement gating based on metrics, if any -> Push to Adobe to trigger Cloud manager deployment.

You can check Sonar rules here.

Code Quality Testing | Adobe Experience Manager

Thanks,

Ram