Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

AEM6.1 personalization

Level 4

Hi Friends,

I am working on the personalization for my project prior to my implementation I was following the below url

https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/personal61.html

I followed all the steps mentioned in the url when I login as John clark I am not able to see the illustrated page for John tied for windows.

did someone face the same issue need help.

Regards

Pr@veen

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Loki,

Issue got resolved as soon as I login with john/David we are redirected to en.html page when we go back to AEM-demo.html page we are able to see the illustrated content for the user.

Let me know how to implement Refrrer based coding Facebook/Twitter for personalization.

Regards

Pr@veen

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Which AEM you are using?

Did you correctly mapped teaser and segments?

Level 10

Hi Praveen,

You can use ClientContext (Classic UI) or Context Hub (Touch UI) and see whether the segment is resolved or not.

Thats gives little more information to see if John has any other segments resolved

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Loki,

Issue got resolved as soon as I login with john/David we are redirected to en.html page when we go back to AEM-demo.html page we are able to see the illustrated content for the user.

Let me know how to implement Refrrer based coding Facebook/Twitter for personalization.

Regards

Pr@veen