Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM

Level 1

I have been using Livecycle ES4 and have a large number of forms developed for use within the company.  ES4 is no longer supported.  I have been emailing to find out how I can purchase AEM but for a software company it would appear it is nearly impossible for anyone to say Go Here to purchase.  Instead I am being to deployment pages, info pages on the benefits, and forums.

Where can I purchase this program 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Craig65 

To purchase AEM, please drop an email to spphelp@adobe.com with the detailed requirement and they will reach out to you. Ideally this should have been done by your adobe partner, but as you mentioned that as a software company you want to procure this for the first time and will not have any adobe partner associated with your org.

As a first step you can drop them an email and they will be responding you with the next steps.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Craig65 

To purchase AEM, please drop an email to spphelp@adobe.com with the detailed requirement and they will reach out to you. Ideally this should have been done by your adobe partner, but as you mentioned that as a software company you want to procure this for the first time and will not have any adobe partner associated with your org.

As a first step you can drop them an email and they will be responding you with the next steps.

Thanks!