Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Workfront Integration issue - Connector is NOT creating AEM users on first use of the connector

Level 5

Hi All,

We have integrated Workfront with AEM, connection was successful. However when user logs into Workfront and tries to access menu links for example Technical Documents, we see an error on Workfront screen and in AEM server error log we see below error

*ERROR* [Apache Sling Resource Provider Change Notifier] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.spi.security.authentication.external.impl.ExternalLoginModule No IDP found with name workfront-idp. Will not be used for login

It appears that connector is not creating AEM users on first use of the connector. AEM server is AMS hosted and we made sure that IPs are whitelisted in order to avoid connection issues between AEM and Workfront.

Any inputs on this would be helpful.

Thanks

Srikanth Pogula

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2
Level 2

Thank you @srikanthpogula !

I managed to make it "work"....

Now I have a "Server Error" on the aem lightbox in workfront but when I search a file I can see it....

Not sure it's related to connector configuration though...

Thank you again

Best

nico

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 2
Level 2

Hi @srikanthpogula ,

Did you resolve this?

I'm stuck here too.... help much appreciated 

Best

Nicolas

Level 5

Hi @nfo , We tried multiple things to resolve this issue. I could recollect below, you may try these to see if the issue gets resolved.

• Add clientheaders "authorization", "apikey" and "username" to dispatcher configurations
  • Make sure Wf-workfront-users group has jcr:all access to folder /content/dam

After making these changes, delete the AEM user with the "wf-" prefix and then attempt a file link from the connector in WF

Correct answer by
Level 2
Level 2

Thank you @srikanthpogula !

I managed to make it "work"....

Now I have a "Server Error" on the aem lightbox in workfront but when I search a file I can see it....

Not sure it's related to connector configuration though...

Thank you again

Best

nico