Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM workflow trigger by workflow launcher is not publishing asset to brand portal

Level 4

I have created simple workflow which is publishing asset to brand portal.

Step :   Start->>>> participant Step >>>>> process step(Scheduled to brand portal) >>>> end.

When I start this workflow from  workflow model by passing payload and title and run the workflow. It is publishing asset .

But when I run this workflow from launcher configuration. This workflow getting initiated and also getting completed but asset is not getting published.

Do  I need to manage other configuration ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@chetan001 You first need to configure Brand Portal publish setup as described here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/assets/brand-portal/configu...

By default, the assets will only be published to the default publisher and not brand portal.

Once done, you can simply do a quick publish and check the asset in Brand Portal.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@chetan001 You first need to configure Brand Portal publish setup as described here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/assets/brand-portal/configu...

By default, the assets will only be published to the default publisher and not brand portal.

Once done, you can simply do a quick publish and check the asset in Brand Portal.

Hope this helps.

Level 4
Thanks diksha_mishra for your reply, brand portal configuration is already on the place. it is issue with workflow launcher user access.

Level 4
This issue has been resolved by giving proper access to workflow-service user