Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

AEM Workflow: Request for Deletion Workflow in AEM | AEM Community Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

AEM Workflow: Request for Deletion Workflow in AEM by sgaemsolutions

Abstract

equest for Deletion is an AEM OOTB Workflow. In this blog, we will talk about, 1. What is a request for deletion workflow? 2. How it works? 3. What are challenges with this workflow? Request for Deletion Workflow: This workflow gets initiated when the content-authors don’t have replicate permissions and try to delete a page. Request for Deletion OOTB workflow has four steps: Step1: When an author delete a page, "Request for Deletion" step gets executed and it initiates a notification to the administrators by default (you can change it to approver group). Step2: When the approver approves the request, the page gets deactivated from the publisher. Step3: Again a request goes to the administrator or content-approvers to take the approval to delete the page in the author instance. Step4: When the request gets approved, the page gets deleted from the author server.

Read Full Blog

AEM Workflow: Request for Deletion Workflow in AEM

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 3

Hi,

Is there a way to prevent this deletion workflow from getting triggered? Also how is this workflow getting triggered? I found that it's getting triggered via an event handler. How do I know which event handler is it?