Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

AEM WKND SPA BUILD org.apache.jackrabbit

Level 2

Hi Community,

i am going through chapter 5 of wknd spa tutorial where to add custom component to the SPA and deploy the changes to a local AEM instance, here is the link

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/getting-started-with-aem-headless/s...

and when tried to build the ui.apps module throws error as below

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.jackrabbit:filevault-package-maven-plugin:1.1.6:validate-package (default-validate-package) on project
aem-guides-wknd-spa.react.ui.apps: Found 1 violation(s) (with severity=ERROR). Check above errors for details -> [Help 1]

Full screen shot here

UI Apps Error.JPG

Could someone please provide the lead on this, appreciate your assistance.

Cheers

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @imalakaamir ,

Can you please use latest  Maven version or used below command to deploy the project.

mvn -PautoInstallPackage -Padobe-public clean install

Regards,

Sanjay

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @imalakaamir ,

Please paste the actual error details. You have to scroll up a bit of your build logs to get it.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @imalakaamir ,

Can you please use latest  Maven version or used below command to deploy the project.

mvn -PautoInstallPackage -Padobe-public clean install

Regards,

Sanjay

Level 1

i am also facing that same issue but it's with org.apache.jackrabbit:filevault-package-maven-plugin:1.1.4:validate-package and unable to resolve with your command please help out.

Level 2

Hi All,
I m facing same issue, and unable to resolve with your command please help out. If anyone else have used or resolved the same using some another fix do let us also know

Community Advisor

If you're using old version of spa react code which was created by spa archetype 4 then you will get such error. 

may I know which version of archetype project you're using.

thanks,

aruna

Level 1

Hi, @Anny0505 the version for archetype is 3.2.1 

thanks,
Vazhi_Balaji_