Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM with TarMK Cold Standby

Level 2

Hi everyone,

we've tried to run AEM with a TarMK Cold Standby deployment but we've met some issues/questions:

1. Is there a possibility to get an concrete information about the ending of the synchronization process?
  2. In the example logs (http://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-0/deploy/recommended-deploys/tarmk-cold-standby.html#First%20tim...) there are received segments with size 262144 but we only face segments with size 4752. Why is our sync. process so slow?
  3. Problem: the synchronization doesn't really finish or is too slow - so our Standby isn't of any use for us because the failover procedure also doesn't work.

Does anyone have the same issues or any solutions for us?

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Synchronization process happens properly where as I see some issues with failover procedure. Please raise a support ticket 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 1

We are also facing issues with the cold standby failover. Did you ever find a resolution?

Correct answer by
Level 10

Synchronization process happens properly where as I see some issues with failover procedure. Please raise a support ticket 

Level 2

Unfortunately not. I'd also recommend you to raise a support ticket.