Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM - Unable to connect to sftp server for importing Assets

Level 2

Hi,

In AEM 6.5.10 Managed Instance , I am trying to import Assets from a sftp server using Asset ingestor in ACS Manage Controlled Process.

sftp://<hostname>:<port> (Username and password entered correctly in appropriate fields)

It is throwing an exception in the logs as  "javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Cannot access remote system"

Can anyone please help if I am missing any configuration somewhere

Note: I am able to succesfully able to connect to teh sftp server from MacBook terminal.

Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 10.35.52 AM.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Take a look at https://github.com/Adobe-Consulting-Services/acs-aem-commons/issues/2412.. There is a likely solution that you can give a try..

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 7

By any chance do you have any IP whitelisting on SFTP. When you connect from your laptop, it would be trying to access FTP from your IP, whereas in Managed Instance, it would be trying to access from IP of Managed AEM Author?

Level 2

Hi vivek,    Thank you. Our network team has actually whitelisted it couple of days. We are not getting thos error anymore but it lead to another exception

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/crypto/spec/SecretKeySpec

at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.crypto.spec.SecretKeySpec not found by com.adobe.acs.acs-aem-commons-bundle [592]
at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl.findClassOrResourceByDelegation(BundleWiringImpl.java:1597)
at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl.access$300(BundleWiringImpl.java:79)
at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl$BundleClassLoader.loadClass(BundleWiringImpl.java:1982)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:521)

Correct answer by
Level 7

Take a look at https://github.com/Adobe-Consulting-Services/acs-aem-commons/issues/2412.. There is a likely solution that you can give a try..