Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM| Touch UI | Extend Rich Text Link Dialog - Issue with custom JS for Links plugin

Community Advisor

Hi All

I am working on a project where we are migrating the 6.2 code to AEM Cloud. In the RTE of the text component , they have used Sreekanth Choudry Nalabotu's https://experience-aem.blogspot.com/2018/01/aem-63-sp1-touch-ui-extend-rich-text-link-dialog-remove-...

for customizing the link plugin field. When components were migrated to Coral 3 UI, this stopped working and started throwing error. I somehow fixed the JS to show the additional dropdown , but now the pathfield is breaking and it is showing as text field. Has anyone upgraded this functionality to support Coral UI 3 ?

Veena_Vikram_0-1642673955435.png

Any help is appreciated .

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @VeenaVikraman 

Can you check if there is a mix of Coral UI 2 and 3 related JS being loaded (as evident from browser's Developer Tools -> Sources)

Community Advisor

@Vijayalakshmi_S I can see both are loading , but do you have an idea how I can restrict only one

Veena_Vikram_0-1643024172034.png

Community Advisor

So I re-did this again. Used the same JS from Sreekanth , but added dialogFromModel and dlgToModel from coralUI 3 and added the new requirements to it.