Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

AEM/Target Integration: Don't see Targeting Option from Edit menu

Level 3

Hi there,

I have successfully created a Cloud Configuration for Target in AEM Cloud Services. I also applied the config on the page I am trying to apply Targeting on.

However, I am not able to see the Targeting option in the Edit menu. Couple of screenshots below. Please help.

target-cloud-config.png

no-targeting-option.jpg

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

You need to include below clientlibs and resource in page component in order to work with targeting

<!--/* Include Context Hub */-->

<sly data-sly-call="${clientLib.js @ categories='granite.utils'}"/>

<sly data-sly-resource="${'contexthub' @ resourceType='granite/contexthub/components/contexthub'}"/>

Arun Patidar

Level 3

Thank you! Although adding the references above didn't help directly, it pointed me in the right direction. I had to add these to head.html

<sly data-sly-resource="${'contexthub' @ resourceType='granite/contexthub/components/contexthub'}"/>

<cq:include script="/libs/cq/cloudserviceconfigs/components/servicelibs/servicelibs.jsp"/>

Level 3

Is there official documentation from Adobe on what scripts should be added? Can you please share that? Im working on AEM v6.5.3 if that helps.