Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM/Target: Can't create new activity

Level 3

Hello,

I am not able to create a new target activity in AEM. I have aem-target cloud config setup successfully, I also have added the following scripts in head.html

<sly data-sly-resource="${'contexthub' @ resourceType='granite/contexthub/components/contexthub'}"/>

<cq:include script="/libs/cq/cloudserviceconfigs/components/servicelibs/servicelibs.jsp"/>

What could be wrong? I am not able to select anything in "Select a Target Configuration" dropdown, but it correctly seems to pull in the config that I have created.

new-target-activity-aem.png

5 Replies

Level 3

Thanks Scott. Actually looks like there is a weird bug.

start-targeting.png

I click on the + icon above, I get that New Activity overlay with disabled options. However, when I click Start Targeting button and click the back button on the next page to take me a step back, I do see selectable options in the overlay. Pretty bizarre.

Level 3

Yep, check out my last response above. That did the trick for me when I last tried. Not sure if Adobe already fixed this bug.

Level 2

Thanks for your response, I see this walkaround also works for me, however I was wondering if there was a way to fix this bug, and have the dialog enabled the first time it is opened.