Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.

AEM/Target: Can't create new activity

Level 3

Hello,

I am not able to create a new target activity in AEM. I have aem-target cloud config setup successfully, I also have added the following scripts in head.html

<sly data-sly-resource="${'contexthub' @ resourceType='granite/contexthub/components/contexthub'}"/>

<cq:include script="/libs/cq/cloudserviceconfigs/components/servicelibs/servicelibs.jsp"/>

What could be wrong? I am not able to select anything in "Select a Target Configuration" dropdown, but it correctly seems to pull in the config that I have created.

new-target-activity-aem.png

5 Replies

Level 3

Thanks Scott. Actually looks like there is a weird bug.

start-targeting.png

I click on the + icon above, I get that New Activity overlay with disabled options. However, when I click Start Targeting button and click the back button on the next page to take me a step back, I do see selectable options in the overlay. Pretty bizarre.

Level 3

Yep, check out my last response above. That did the trick for me when I last tried. Not sure if Adobe already fixed this bug.

Level 2

Thanks for your response, I see this walkaround also works for me, however I was wondering if there was a way to fix this bug, and have the dialog enabled the first time it is opened.