Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

AEM | SPA React Component with a parsys

Level 1

How to use parsys component instead of ResponsiveGrid in SPA ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@rajashekard,

I am assuming that you are building a headless API with a page of /content/my-project/api/*. The Responsive Grid (from AEM Core WCM Components) gives you out of the box functionality that exports the page details and the list of components (configured on the page) when you visit the page with ".model.json".

Right, not to mention about the Adobe Core WCM Components, Page Component. When you create a page using a template that points to the Page Component, core component, then the ".model.json" will expose a JSON formatted representation of your AEM page.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@rajashekard,

I am assuming that you are building a headless API with a page of /content/my-project/api/*. The Responsive Grid (from AEM Core WCM Components) gives you out of the box functionality that exports the page details and the list of components (configured on the page) when you visit the page with ".model.json".

Right, not to mention about the Adobe Core WCM Components, Page Component. When you create a page using a template that points to the Page Component, core component, then the ".model.json" will expose a JSON formatted representation of your AEM page.