Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

AEM social login configuration by cloud service

Level 1

Hi all,

I need a proper step by step documentation of social login for facebook and twitter through cloud service. I think which Aem 6.4 provide inbuilt social login for facebook and twitter etc. Currently i am following these link : Social Login with Facebook and Twitter but it is not good enough . So requesting you to provide the good step by step documentation .

Thank you.

2 Replies

Level 10

YOu have referenced the AEM docs for this topic. What is missing from that doc topic?

Level 1

Hi ,

How can I create cloud service for facebook social login configurations , what is context path , How can I create community site, Where can I find Config-id(which is auto-generated while creating cloud service as per the link mentioned in previous chat). What about client-id and client-secret is it same as App-id and App-secret which is provided by facebook developer team. And I am not able to save the configuration for Adobe Granite OAuth Application and Provider it's automatically get erased once saved and returning again back to configuration.