Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

AEM sites showing blank pages after adding core components package

Level 2

Hello @All
I have added a core components package on my AEM instance from  

https://github.com/adobe/aem-core-wcm-components/releases/tag/core.wcm.components.reactor-2.17.8
after successful installation of package I am getting all my sites pages blank . 
what is the solution for this ?

Any help appreaicted 

Thank you .

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @smitakagwade 

Any error you getting in logs?

and also check all of your OSGi bundles to make sure there is no bundle turned off.

Thanks

Dipti

Level 2

Hello @Dipti_Chauhan ,
Where I need to check the errors in error.log?
and yes all bundles enabled on my instance.
Thank you.

Level 2

All bundles are activated on my instance 
which file I need to check?

Level 2

Hello @Dipti_Chauhan ,

I have few errors in my log file ,
I am new to AEM and not getting this errors

Unresolved requirements: [[com.adobe.cq.core.wcm.components.core [579](R 579.7)] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=com.day.cq.wcm.api)(version>=1.28.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))])
Unable to resolve com.adobe.cq.sample.we.retail.core [581](R 581.0): missing requirement [com.adobe.cq.sample.we.retail.core [581](R 581.0)] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=com.adobe.cq.wcm.core.components.models)(version>=12.6.0)(!(version>=13.0.0))) 
: Unable to resolve com.adobe.cq.core.wcm.components.extensions.amp [592](R 592.0): missing requirement [com.adobe.cq.core.wcm.components.extensions.amp [592](R 592.0)] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=com.day.cq.wcm.api)(version>=1.28.0)(!(version>=2.0.0))) 
rg.apache.sling.servlets.resolver.internal.SlingServletResolver Calling the error handler resulted in an error
org.apache.sling.api.scripting.ScriptEvaluationException:

com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.WCMDeveloperModeFilter Error during include of SlingRequestPathInfo: path='/content/we-retail/language-masters/en/jcr:content', selectorString='null', extension='html', suffix='null'

Thank you for your help