Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM sharing packages to the general community

Level 1

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if it was possible to share packages outside the organization to the general AEM community through the AEM package manager, or if this is something that only Adobe can do. If so, is there a process and what are the requirements? I've been looking for a few days but have found nothing on this.

Thanks a lot for your support!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

After talking to internal Adobe ppl - i believe you have to contact Adobe Exchange Program: https://partners.adobe.com/exchangeprogram/experiencecloud

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Level 10

I'm not sure this can be done via Package Share.

One way you can share packages is to place them on Google Drive and from a blog you control, write about them and promote the blog. Place the Google Drive URL in the blog. We will help you promote too.

Level 1

Hi, thanks a lot for your reply

But I understand that in the package manager there are non Adobe packages, this is why I'm wondering if there's a way/process to do it.

Level 10

I will try and see if there is a process.

Level 10

See this document - according to this document - you can only upload to Package Share and that is only available to users within your company:

How to Work With Packages

Level 1

Yes absolutely, that was exactly the very first thing I did. However, if you review the packages available by default you will find that not all of them are Adobe's, e.g. Lionbridge, Clicktale, SDL, Systran, etc.

How this non Adobe's packages make it to the package manager and what's the process in order to submit packages for evaluation and the requirements?

Level 10

We are investigating this. I will post back when i hear an answer.

Correct answer by
Level 10

After talking to internal Adobe ppl - i believe you have to contact Adobe Exchange Program: https://partners.adobe.com/exchangeprogram/experiencecloud

Level 1

Thank you very much!

Will look into it.