Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM RTE Styles plugin. Select only one style.

Level 2

With the default implementation of the styles plugin in RTE, I am able to add multiple classes to the selected text. The recent selection gets nested to the previously selected option. Is there any configuration that can make styles plugin to not chose more than one style for any selected text?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @aemAmateur 

There is no such configuration exists OOTB which will allow to prevent selection of multiple styles from style dropdown. If a style is sleected, the corresponding style will be having a checkmark in the authoring view so you should be able to identify if anything is selected.

If you really want to block it, then we might need to add a custom plugin which will be loaded while authoring and will prevent the functionality.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @aemAmateur 

There is no such configuration exists OOTB which will allow to prevent selection of multiple styles from style dropdown. If a style is sleected, the corresponding style will be having a checkmark in the authoring view so you should be able to identify if anything is selected.

If you really want to block it, then we might need to add a custom plugin which will be loaded while authoring and will prevent the functionality.

Thanks!

Level 2

Hi,

I was wondering if any custom plugin is developed to address this issue, even we are facing the same problem with styles plugin