Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

AEM/React an embed component / web component to use Apollo Client JS library implementation

Level 7

Looking to use AEM/React combination where react would be an embed component/web component for AEM and will use Apollo graph QL client for API - Any suggestion here 

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Rite18 

Developing React components that consume content via GraphQL is a supported approach in AEM. You can check out this guide for more details: React with AEM Headless.

As for integrating with another Apollo GraphQL client, I'm not entirely sure about the specifics.

Arun Patidar

Level 7

thank you @arunpatidar but i am looking for embed react component to AEM as hyrbid app not SPA

Community Advisor

Hi @Rite18 

There's no existing framework or archetype specifically built for this, but you can create your own setup to use React with AEM in a hybrid approach.

We implemented this in our project by having AEM components serve configuration and content as data attributes, while React handled the presentation layer, especially for dynamic components.

Arun Patidar