Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

AEM quickstart fails to complete with launchpad failure

Employee

I'm using a copy of the image-fondation-component (/apps/foundation/components/image/cq:editConfig/cq:dropTargets/image) with accepts image/* and groups media.

Now I want to configure the image component so that only images from the DAM are allowed (and especially no upload from a Windows Explorer).

Also I want to configure the parsys NOT to accept any uploads except into a download-component (/apps/foundation/components/download/cq:editConfig/cq:dropTargets/file accepts .*).

I am sure it is possible, thanks for your help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

T. Fischer wrote:

Now I want to configure the image component so that only images from the DAM are allowed (and especially no upload from a Windows Explorer).

This part is relatively simple: make a copy of the foundation image component, and add a property for the smartimage widget in the dialog:

allowUpload="{Boolean}false"

Also, see the SmartImage documentation.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

T. Fischer wrote:

This part is relatively simple: make a copy of the foundation image component, and add a property for the smartimage widget in the dialog:

allowUpload="{Boolean}false"

Also, see the SmartImage documentation.