Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

AEM publish error eclipse

Level 1

Hello everybody,

I just started using AEM and I'm still trying to get my environment stable. I have some issues when I try to publish my project to the server. When I click on the 'clean and publish' button I get the following message: Publishing to localhost has encountered a problem. Publishing failed. When I look into the details I see the following:

~Publishing failed
Failed installing bundle : Method execution returned status 500
Method execution returned status 500
Failed installing bundle : Method execution returned status 500
Method execution returned status 500

As a workaround I used maven with the autoInstallPackage command. I also tried deleting the server in eclipse and adding a new one. Doing this fixed my issues for a few hours, but when I wanted to continue working the next day everything was back to the old state. Also re-installing the Eclipse AEM plugins didn't bring me any luck.

Thank you for your time!

4 Replies

Level 10

The plug-in can have issues. I prefer sych'ing code with vault, See this AEM community article to learn how to use vault to sync code between AEM and Eclipse: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/creating-aem-project-using-eclipse.html

See this section Synchronize the AEM code in Eclipse.

Level 1

I'm exactly getting the same thing. I also tried re-installing. But no luck.

This is so heartbreaking.

Level 3

Same issue, please any solution??????  crying

Level 3

Same issue please some news or any solution?????