Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

AEM publish environment displaying editor.html

Level 1

Hi,

Please correct me if I am wrong

What my understandibg is In AEM publish environment it should not give the editor mode, but when i follow the below steps it is giving me editor.html in the page link.

1. Go to aempub-uat:4503/crx/DE and logged in with administration admincredentials.

2. When I navigate to aempub-uat:4503/sites.html and select a page and edit the page.

It is giving me the below link.

aempub-uat:4503/editor.html/content/solutions/en-us/amplifiers/overview.html

And it is giving open properties option aswell, if I remove editor.html the page is displaying in correctly it is not giving open properties option.

Rootmapping in confmgr is /content.html.

When we select and edit page in pub environment shouldn't it display the link without editor.html.

Do display it without editor.html do we need to configure anything, what am I missing, please help...

Thank you,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Check aempub-uat:4503/system/console/status-slingsettings  to see which run mode is your instance running on.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 7

Hi saverid51794435,

If the user is logged in with admin credentials,Admin will have access to all the functionalities/operations.

So you are able to see the editor.html for the content pages.

You can try by logging out of the admin credentials or logging in with other USERID rather than admin, then user will not have permissions to access the page with editor.html.

Thanks,

Techaspect Solutions.

Level 10

Also make sure that the AEM instance is running as a pub instance. When you access a page - you should not be seeing edit or design mode.

Correct answer by
Level 7

Check aempub-uat:4503/system/console/status-slingsettings  to see which run mode is your instance running on.