Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Project creation using archtype

Level 4

Hello Team,

I was trying to create a new project for SPA app and below is command used to create a project:

mvn -B archetype:generate -D archetypeGroupId=com.adobe.aem -D archetypeArtifactId=aem-project-archetype -D archetypeVersion=27 -D appTitle="My SPA React App" -D appId="my-spa-react" -D artifactId="aem-guides-wknd-spa.react" -D groupId="com.adobe.aem.my.app.react" -D frontendModule="react" -D aemVersion="cloud"

Project getting created with following error message:

pradeepmoolemane_0-1656744229969.png

Not sure what privilege need to set before executing command. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@pradeepmoolemane If you are on Windows machine, Run your Command Prompt as Adiministrator and then execute maven command. 

For other OS use sudo or use a user which has proper permission. For MAC/Linux, you can use sudo su -user to swirch to a appropriate user. Then execute maven commands.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 7

This isn't a problem with application permissions, but a problem with the operating system permissions. See FileSystemException.

The issue can be fixed by running the Maven command as a Elevated user or Run as Administrator.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@pradeepmoolemane If you are on Windows machine, Run your Command Prompt as Adiministrator and then execute maven command. 

For other OS use sudo or use a user which has proper permission. For MAC/Linux, you can use sudo su -user to swirch to a appropriate user. Then execute maven commands.