Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Page exporter isn't working as expected on project related pages

Employee Advisor

I am using AEM page exporter to export a page as a complete web page including images, .js and .css files.

I have tried with one page and referred Adobe official document for the same [https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/administering/contentmanagement/page-e...

Initially I tried to export one we.retail page, the zip file got downloaded and when I extracted that zip file, I have seen below sub folders -

DEBAL_DAS_0-1669740403198.png

Then I opened the .html file (AEM webpage html and it is available at C:\Users\debal\Downloads\AEM Practice\content\my-project\language-masters\en ) and I could see .html file associated with we.retail webpage was getting loaded with proper styling.

But when I have exported project related webpage via AEM page exporter feature, the zip file got downloaded and when I extracted the zip file, I have seen content, etc, libs subfolders inside that zip file. This time when I opened .html file (project related AEM webpage html) from system, I could see .html file associated with project related webpage was getting loaded with without css styling.

Both the cases I have used default template under: /etc/contentsync/templates/default to export AEM webpage.

In my project we have relevant client libraries under /etc/designs, because of this I was seeing

.html file associated with project related webpage was getting loaded with without css styling.

I have decompiled PageExporterImpl.java and there I can see TEMP_DESIGN_PATH = "/var/designs"

I would like to know why AEM page exporter isn't working as expected for project related webpages. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Images aren't getting downloaded for our website also. 

Please let me know if anyone has used AEM page exporter in your project.

If yes, please share implementation steps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @DEBAL_DAS ,

I'm sure you must gone through Page Exporter Configuration Nodes specially design node

eg.

"geometrixx.clientlibs.js": {
    "extension": "js",
    "type": "clientlib",
    "path": "/etc/designs/geometrixx/clientlibs",
    "jcr:primaryType": "nt:unstructured"
}

Just in case if missed.

Regards,

Santosh

Employee Advisor

Hi @SantoshSai ,

Thanks for your reply.

We are having multiple project related client libraries below /etc/designs and we are using these client libraries on our website.

Here, path is a single valued property. So, I got stuck here.

Regards,

Debal

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Images aren't getting downloaded for our website also. 

Please let me know if anyone has used AEM page exporter in your project.

If yes, please share implementation steps.