Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM Online Training Exercise/Course Files

Level 3

Hi everybody.  Does anyone know where I can download the exercise/course files for online course Getting Started with Adobe Experience Manager Development?  I believe it's course id 132656.  Thanks for your help.

-Nes

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

These are only available for attendees - for Getting Started content - look here: The Basics.

There is a lot of end to end content:

• Getting Started Developing AEM Sites - WKND Tutorial
  • Quickly Create a Fully-Featured Website
  • Developing Experience Manager Components
  • Creating an AEM project using Lazybones

that will get you up and running.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 3

I found a PDF with course exercises by searching for the course name (Getting Started with Adobe Experience Manager Development).  Then I then selected the "Job Aids" facet on the left side of the search results page.  The result has a download link.

However, this is only a PDF.  The various files used in the exercises (e.g., pom files, packages, etc) are only mentioned as being available on a USB stick.  Anybody know where I can find those files?  Maybe they're only provided to live course attendees.  Thanks again for any assistance you can offer.

Correct answer by
Level 10

These are only available for attendees - for Getting Started content - look here: The Basics.

There is a lot of end to end content:

• Getting Started Developing AEM Sites - WKND Tutorial
  • Quickly Create a Fully-Featured Website
  • Developing Experience Manager Components
  • Creating an AEM project using Lazybones

that will get you up and running.

Level 3

Thanks for the definitive answer.  I can stop searching, but really wish you made them available for folks with the learning subscription.  But on the bright side, it'll give me a great excuse to register for more live classes.

Level 1

People who are enrolled in corporate course can only view this.