Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Multi-field

Level 4

Context: I’m using aem 6.2 and for the Multi-field I’m using following plugin http://experience-aem.blogspot.com/2019/05/aem-65-touchui-composite-multifield-with-coral3-rte-rich-... and I’m able to save Multi-field node in composite way. But, when I try to get the value of Multi-field fields on dialog save, the field value just disappears in debug mode and don’t get any value. However, if I don’t use composite approach then logic on dialog save works fine and able to get the value. Please lemme know if there’s any workaround for it.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Please check the following article where provide details on how to create a Granite/Coral 6.3 Multifield. there is a sample attached so you can compare it with what you have.
Creating a Granite/Coral 6.3 Multifield HTL component for Adobe Experience Manager

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Please check the following article where provide details on how to create a Granite/Coral 6.3 Multifield. there is a sample attached so you can compare it with what you have.
Creating a Granite/Coral 6.3 Multifield HTL component for Adobe Experience Manager