Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

AEM Multi-field

Level 4

Context: I’m using aem 6.2 and for the Multi-field I’m using following plugin http://experience-aem.blogspot.com/2019/05/aem-65-touchui-composite-multifield-with-coral3-rte-rich-... and I’m able to save Multi-field node in composite way. But, when I try to get the value of Multi-field fields on dialog save, the field value just disappears in debug mode and don’t get any value. However, if I don’t use composite approach then logic on dialog save works fine and able to get the value. Please lemme know if there’s any workaround for it.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Please check the following article where provide details on how to create a Granite/Coral 6.3 Multifield. there is a sample attached so you can compare it with what you have.
Creating a Granite/Coral 6.3 Multifield HTL component for Adobe Experience Manager

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Please check the following article where provide details on how to create a Granite/Coral 6.3 Multifield. there is a sample attached so you can compare it with what you have.
Creating a Granite/Coral 6.3 Multifield HTL component for Adobe Experience Manager