Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Microsoft SQL integration issue

Level 2

Hi,

I am trying to integrate Microsoft SQL DB with AEM. I have downloaded the Microsoft JDBC driver 7.2.2 and converted it to OSGI Bundle. I have also configured the JDBC connection pool. Now when am trying to connect to DB via a servlet  am getting the below error. I have tried with different JDBC versions as well but no luck. Also below is the Manifest.MF file from my osgi bundle. Kindly let me know what might be causing the issue.

1861613_pastedImage_0.png

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/bind/DatatypeConverter

at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.sendLogon(SQLServerConnection.java:4098)

at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.logon(SQLServerConnection.java:3160)

at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.access$100(SQLServerConnection.java:43)

at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection$LogonCommand.doExecute(SQLServerConnection.java:3123)

at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.TDSCommand.execute(IOBuffer.java:7505)

at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.executeCommand(SQLServerConnection.java:2445)

at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.connectHelper(SQLServerConnection.java:1981)

at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.login(SQLServerConnection.java:1628)

at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.connectInternal(SQLServerConnection.java:1459)

at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.connect(SQLServerConnection.java:773)

at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver.connect(SQLServerDriver.java:1168)

at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)

at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DriverManagerConnectionFactory.createConnection(DriverManagerConnectionFactory.java:65)

at org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolableConnectionFactory.makeObject(PoolableConnectionFactory.java:294)

at org.apache.commons.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.borrowObject(GenericObjectPool.java:974)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee
1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee