Expand my Community achievements bar.

[AEM Meetup 2019 | Pune| Bangalore| Noida] Presentations, Workbooks, Pictures and Glimpse for the 3 AEM Meetups!!

Administrator

m2019AEM.png

Hi Community

I wanted to thank all for taking out time from your busy schedule to be a part of our first multi-city AEM Meetups and for those who did not make it this time, looking forward to meet you in the next stint. It was really fun to meet you all in person and I hope you all also enjoyed to be part of it.

Please find below the links to the Presentations, Workbooks, Pictures and Glimpse for the day:

1. Presentation:- AEM Meetup 2019 | All presentations
  2. Pictures:- AEM Meetup 2019 | Pune | Bangalore| Noida.  [ Feel free to share them on social media and don’t forget to use the hashtag #AdobeMeetup #experienceleague #AEM65]
  3. Workbooks:
    1. AEM 6.5 SPA & PWA capability | Adobe

2. Introducing the AEM Modernization Suite | Adobe

What’s Next?

Moving forward, we will be having more such interactive meetups in a bigger and better way.

We want you to contribute towards the agenda for the day so that you gain the most relevant and informative content.

Please get back to me if:

- You want to work with us in planning the meetup agenda or someone you know would want to give a talk or showcase any use case

- Don't forget to introduce yourself on global post[New] Welcome to AEM Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the question related to this session.

-Kautuk

Kautuk Sahni
0 Replies