Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM List view throws error

Community Advisor

Hi

I am not able view AEM sites pages in list view. Have anyone faced similar issue?

AEM Version: 6.5, 6.5.7 service pack installed!

Screenshot 2021-09-19 at 2.40.59 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-09-18 at 6.16.00 PM.png

   

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Manu_Mathew_ ,

I am not able to replicate this in my local. Could you please confirm if you have checked this in vanilla instance ?

If it's not vanilla instance, please check if you had overlaid below path and did some changes which might causing the issue.

/libs/cq/gui/components/coral/admin/page/row

Updated Answer:

As per your error screenshot, exception is thrown on /apps/cq/gui/components/coral/admin/page/row/row.jsp . So kindly check and fix it to resolve this.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Manu_Mathew_ ,

I am not able to replicate this issue in my local vanilla instance of 6.5.7.

But just trying to understand, you are getting the issue after doing like below ?

• When you open the Timewrap option for a page, keep the Timeline side rail option open, and navigate to Sites console, the Failed to Load error occurs (NPR-34951)  (this one is fixed as part of 6.5.7 as per SP release notes)

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/release-notes/service-pack/previous-ho... 

Community Advisor

Hi @Kishore_Kumar_ 

No this is not related to the Timewrap option. This is happening, when navigated to sites and list view is clicked. Getting the errors as attached in the error logs while doing this operation. 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Manu_Mathew_ ,

I am not able to replicate this in my local. Could you please confirm if you have checked this in vanilla instance ?

If it's not vanilla instance, please check if you had overlaid below path and did some changes which might causing the issue.

/libs/cq/gui/components/coral/admin/page/row

Updated Answer:

As per your error screenshot, exception is thrown on /apps/cq/gui/components/coral/admin/page/row/row.jsp . So kindly check and fix it to resolve this.

Community Advisor

@Manu_Mathew_ 

I see you overlayed /libs/cq/gui/components/coral/admin/page/row/row.jsp 

Just check the code that you have added or modified, you are doing a wrong Type Cast. 

Remove the overlayed jsp(/apps/cq/gui/components/coral/admin/page/row/row.jsp) and check once if issue still exists.

-AG