Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM Form supports for multiple channels

Level 2

How the Form authored in AEM can be consumed across channels, e.g., by website, mobile app?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Headless forms are not supported yet officially, as far as I know Adobe is working on this topic currently - you can contact Adobe directly using this email afforms-headless_beta@adobe.com to get more details.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Shinevien,

In general AEM Forms provides multiple options:

• Adaptive Forms supports responsive design, this will allow you to cover all devices multiple channels via browser -
  • If you would like to use Adaptive From outside AEM, that is also not a problem - you can embed it with all the styles that will assure responsiveness
  • If you are using on premises option you can utilize AEM Forms app capabilities for mobile apps support

Please check below documentation for more details:

Level 2

Do we have headless Form supports? For the native app, we want to consume the Form without coupling its web page technologies (JS/CSS), and re-build the Form with individual frontend tech stack.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Headless forms are not supported yet officially, as far as I know Adobe is working on this topic currently - you can contact Adobe directly using this email afforms-headless_beta@adobe.com to get more details.