Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM form does not load when running in debug mode

Level 1

Hi,

AEM form on a page does not even load when running in debug mode. But when same is loading when working on non-debug mode.

I am setting below JVM parameters. Removing the JVM debug parameter loads the page on the page. Adding it back loads the page but not the form, while other components on page I am able to debug. I need to debug some backend functionalities implemented in project's AEM forms.

set CQ_JVM_OPTS=-Xmx1200m -XX:MaxMetaspaceSize=512M -agentlib:jdwp=transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=3000

Requesting someone to help on the same.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @deepak1990salunkhe 
It could be that you might have breakpoints. which is interrupting the execution.

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @deepak1990salunkhe 
It could be that you might have breakpoints. which is interrupting the execution.

Arun Patidar

Level 1

Hi @arunpatidar

The the reason I have added breakpoints is to do the debugging. Our AEM forms calls a servlet where I have kept breakpoints. I did not get your point. Please help us better understand your comment.

Community Advisor

If you remove all breakpoints, does forms load then?

Arun Patidar

Level 1

Yes Arun, I tried that. Still forms are not loading on page only when we run AEM in debug mode.

Community Advisor

I would suggest then write debug logs for the moment to debug the form.

Not sure what could be the issue. Can you check with your teammates if the faces the same issue.

Arun Patidar