Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

AEM Customization: Show Unpublished Reference Alert for Tagpicker | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

AEM Customization: Show Unpublished Reference Alert for Tagpicker by Perficient Blogs - Suraj Kamdi

Abstract

Recently, I published a blog post regarding AEM Customization: Show Unpublished Reference Alert for Content Path where I showed how to customize the Pathfield and Xffield resourceType. In doing this, I was able to showcase how to create a notification for the content author as to whether the selected content path is published or not. I found it to be a useful feature for one of our clients while they were authoring a number of AEM content pages. After the successful delivery of this feature, the client requested that we implement a similar kind of feature while selecting AEM tags in cq:dialog.

Unfortunately, AEM does not have the OOTB functionality to show unpublished notifications for selected AEM Tags while authoring the components. In this blog, I am going to show how you can extend the functionality of tagspicker resourceType to show unpublished reference alerts while selecting AEM tags.

Steps to extend the functionality of tagspicker resourceType.
1. First, open CRXDE Lite console i.e. http://localhost:4502/crx/de/index.jsp
2. Create one node named clientlibs with the following properties. After that, create one folder named js inside clientlibs node and also one file named js.txt.

Read Full Blog

AEM Customization: Show Unpublished Reference Alert for Tagpicker

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies