Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

AEM/CQ/CRX Developer License or Trial without a Maintenance & Support Contract

Level 1
Level 1

Hey Community-Members,

during the last days I collect a lot information about the Adobe AEM, CQ and CRX. I did this, because my company would like to work with these technologies in the future. Well, after all my theoretical research I want to get a closer look at specific development, deployment and configuration properties of the Adobe AEM, CQ and CRX.

Well, is there any possibility to get something like a Developer License or Trial of these products without a Maintenance & Support Contract or being a business partner of Adobe?

During my research, I had a look at the Adobe Downloads Page (http://www.adobe.com/de/downloads.html) and notice a link to Download a "CRX™ Content Platform Developer Edition". But the link doesn't work. :-(

In the last days, I also worked with the core technologies of the AEM Stack (e.g. Apache Jackrabbit, Apache Sling or Apache Felix). Maybe this gives me a first impression how the Adobe products work. ;-)

Best regards!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10
1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10