Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM Core WCM Components 2.8.0 , cq/cloudconfig/components/scripttags/header && footer

Level 6

Hello, I'm attempting to create my own page component. I am overlaying core/wcm/components/page/v2/page. I found two lines of cloud configuration code, and a bit confused as what they are actually doing.

I am seeing these two lines of Sightly Includes:

path: /apps/core/wcm/components/page/v2/page/headlibs.html
<sly data-sly-test="${hasCloudconfigSupport}" data-sly-resource="${'cloudconfig-header' @ resourceType='cq/cloudconfig/components/scripttags/header'}"></sly>

path: /apps/core/wcm/components/page/v2/page/footer.html
<sly data-sly-test="${page.hasCloudconfigSupport}" data-sly-resource="${'cloudconfig-footer' @ resourceType='cq/cloudconfig/components/scripttags/footer'}"></sly>

I've already checked out the cloud service configuration documentation, and found nothing.

Questions I have:

1. What does the scripttags/header solve?
  2. What does the scripttags/footer solve?

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

It has to do with resolving context-aware configuration stuff. 

It's using an underlying service user cloudconfig-scripttags with jcr:read permissions to read the ScriptTagComponents from all cloud services.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

It has to do with resolving context-aware configuration stuff. 

It's using an underlying service user cloudconfig-scripttags with jcr:read permissions to read the ScriptTagComponents from all cloud services.

Level 1

Can you elaborate more on this one, I had the similar doubt but I didn't find much adobe documentation. what are scripttag components and how they will be resolved with the above script.

Community Advisor

These  lines are for injecting analytics script code in header and footer.

Check aem launch integration.