Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM configuration and aemheadless client

Level 2

I'm trying to use AEM as cloud service to create an app with aemheadless client to get some json data by API. I was following the documentation but i think is a little confusing because i was trying to configurate step by step with documentation but sometimes give me error o missing package and some information are missing how i can access or enable my publish host i can only access to author and i didn't find an explaination on confusonary documentation. Please i need help , i tried with local version but didn't start the quickstart jar and have already installed correct jdk version .

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi ,

Direct access to the publish environment is not available. Content is automatically deployed from the author to publish instances. Use published URLs providedto access your content.

Setting Up AEM Headless Client: Create an AEM project using the AEM Project Archetype. Configure the AEM Headless Client to consume JSON data from AEM through APIs.

Level 2

@ManviSharma  thanks for the reply, you can send me the documentation section where explain how to publish some author instances  ? Thanks in advance