Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM communities blog featuat re

Level 4

Hi all,

I am following the below article to create the blog feature in AEM

Blog Feature

Able to see that the moderation thing is not working at all in blog feature in user moderation tab of blog dialog i have checked the Moderated field in dialog

still if anyone is posting the article they are able to do it successfully it is not going for approval at all same i happening with comments as well.

1400644_pastedImage_2.png

Any help will be very appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Sahil,

Along with checking moderated in blog configuration(please note, you can also do it at site level), you will also have to configure your moderation configuration to included necessary process to run spam test on your ugc.

In /system/console/configMgr, go to "AEM Communities Auto Moderation". By default, only "Sentiment Process" is added. For 6.3 FP1, you can add "Profanity Filter" to it, to use OOTB Spam detector which is in beta stage. A more matured option by the name "Spam Process" will be available from next release.

At the same time, you can also implement "com.adobe.cq.social.ugcbase.moderation.AutoModerationProcess" to create your own spam process and adding it to "AEM Communities Auto Moderation" for immediate action.

Hope, that answers your question.

-Rahul

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Administrator

Checking internally!!

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Sahil,

Along with checking moderated in blog configuration(please note, you can also do it at site level), you will also have to configure your moderation configuration to included necessary process to run spam test on your ugc.

In /system/console/configMgr, go to "AEM Communities Auto Moderation". By default, only "Sentiment Process" is added. For 6.3 FP1, you can add "Profanity Filter" to it, to use OOTB Spam detector which is in beta stage. A more matured option by the name "Spam Process" will be available from next release.

At the same time, you can also implement "com.adobe.cq.social.ugcbase.moderation.AutoModerationProcess" to create your own spam process and adding it to "AEM Communities Auto Moderation" for immediate action.

Hope, that answers your question.

-Rahul

Level 1

I have requirement need create a customized bog in my recommended folder? Is it possible, if yes how?