Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM Cluster - Master node does not delete the clustered.txt if shutdown prior to all other slave nodes

Level 2

AEM Cluster documentation mentions that only slave nodes does not delete the clustered.txt when shutdown normally.

However, my observation with AEM/CQ 5.5 (and 5.6) is that master node will not delete the clustered.txt even if its shutdown normally (stop script)

IF other slave nodes in that cluster are running.

Is my understanding correct ? Appreciate clarification (and updates to documentation as appropriate).

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

AFAIK clustered.txt file is only present in slave node (If everything is fine). The master node instance will not have the clustered.txt file.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

AFAIK clustered.txt file is only present in slave node (If everything is fine). The master node instance will not have the clustered.txt file.

Level 10

We passed this suggestion to the Adobe Experience Manager documentation team. They will be looking into this and respond on Mon. If required, they will update the AEM documentation.