Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM Certification | Exam 9A0-384 not visible on pearson vue site

Level 1

Hi,

I am planning to give the AEM 6.0 developer certification. The details on the adobe site shows the exam code as 9A0-384, but this exam code is not present on the pearson vue site. Any idea, why this exam is not present on site.

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Shailesh,

Right now AEM 6.0 Developer Certification exam is in revision state. Please find below reply from Adobe.

I hope this answers your question. Please find below the reply given by the AEM Exam’s team:

Q1. When would this Exam be back? Tentative Date? 
At this point, we are not able to provide a date (I know that can be frustrating from a planning standpoint).  We are waiting to secure resources to complete the technical review.  Once they are in place we will be better prepared to provide tentative dates.

Q2. What would be changes in this revision as compared to old one?
As far as the exam target audience and objectives covered on the exam, we will not see a major difference (but see the answer to Q3)

Q3. Would it be on AEM 6.1 or AEM 6.2?
The exam will cover core features of AEM (features that are part of AEM regardless of version), with specific updates for 6.1

The following thread discusses the same: http://help-forums.adobe.com/content/adobeforums/en/experience-manager-forum/adobe-experience-manage...

Hope this helps!!

Thanks,
Ratna Kumar.

Level 7

There is no certain date as of now for this exam to be available, kindly wait for this to be become available.

Thanks

Tuhin