Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

AEM CaaS | BPA report giving error on RTEs

Community Advisor

Hi All

I have been getting below critical issues reported in BPA 

The content stored at /apps/<project>/cq:dialog/content/items/tabs/items/ep/items/columns/items/column/items/msg by including (sling:resourceType) the JCR path at /libs/cq/gui/components/authoring/dialog/richtext might be incompatible after update and might need some adaption

The field  msg is an RTE and the sling:resourceType is  cq/gui/components/authoring/dialog/richtext which is the Resource Type for rich text. I crossed check with the core components and I could see the same 

Veena_Vikram_0-1651198685871.png

I am not sure why this is reported as a CRITICAL issue , since we do not have any other type for RTE. Can I safely assume and communicate to client that this is falls positive ?

TIA

Veena ✌

7 Replies

Community Advisor

@kautuk_sahni Is it possible to check this with someone from product team ? 

Community Advisor

Just an update on this. I copied the v2 version of text component from core components to my project code and ran the BPA again and this is reported as a CRITICAL issue for that component too.

Community Advisor

Hi,

May be the node name is causing the issue (msg), try to change it. Anyway the issue is reported in author which will be accessible only with valid credentials and permissions, we can ignore the issue.

Community Advisor

Agree, could be issue with node name.  know if you have 'config' nodename for the dialog field, there is an issue. So better to rename to check and confirm.

Arun Patidar

Community Advisor

I didn't get any response on that . We told the client it is false positive. May be @kautuk_sahni can help.