Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM Brand Portal

Level 2

Hi,

we have some questions regarding the Brand Portal:

1 - it's possible to customize a Brand Portal? I mean customize a Brand Portal like we can customize the AEM Sites or DAM with our code, like deploy our code.

2 - In the Brand portal report can we show which user downloaded the asset?

3 - The Insights properties showed in the DAM for an Asset are also availables in the Brand Portal?

Thank you in advance.

BR, Jari Lyoi

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

My apologies. Yes, you can configure the columns. I was looking at the report where I didn't add the "Downloaded By" column.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hello Jari,

Please find the answers below:

1 - it's possible to customize a Brand Portal? I mean customize a Brand Portal like we can customize the AEM Sites or DAM with our code, like deploy our code.

A: You cannot deploy your code to BP as you would do in AEM. But some of the customizations to UI are possible from the Branding option available in administrative tools panel [1].

2 - In the Brand portal report can we show which user downloaded the asset?

A: No, it doesn't. The report only shows the asset title, path size, type and frequency.

3 - The Insights properties showed in the DAM for an Asset are also availables in the Brand Portal?

A: The default metadata schema does not have Insights tab. But, if you publish the metadata including Insights from AEM to BP, then I suppose it should work. I haven't tested this myself though. [2]

[1] https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/experience-manager/brand-portal/using/brand-portal-branding.html

[2] https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/experience-manager-brand-portal/using/publish/publish-schema-...

Regards,

Vishu

Level 2

Hi Vishu,

thank you for your answers.

Regarding the second question I was reading the documentation of Adobe Brand Portal for the reports at this link:

Work with reports

and in the section Generate Reports at point 7 are speaking regarding the possibility to show the property Downloaded By for show which user downloaded the Asset I supposed. Can you check if this functionality is right? Because at the moment we haven't acces to the Brand portal.

BR, Jari Lyoi

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

My apologies. Yes, you can configure the columns. I was looking at the report where I didn't add the "Downloaded By" column.