Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM Backend Training Company.zip file doesn't match with the video.

Level 2

Hi,

I just learning the AEM backend training session but in the second video, I can't get the company folder in my crx/de sites.

I found this post and they said the file has been updated, but I can't still get the folder in my localhost author site.

I found in the company.zip file, it doesn't include content folder in jcr-root folder, and it doesn't have components, config, config.author, and tempaltes folder in apps/company folder either.

And 1 more question, I got this error when executing mvn clean install -P full, but if I ran mvn clean install, it succeed.

[ERROR]     Unresolveable build extension: Plugin com.day.jcr.vault:maven-vault-plugin:0.0.6 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Could not find artifact org.apache.jackrabbit:jackrabbit-jcr-commons:jar:2.0-alpha8 in adobe (http://repo.adobe.com/nexus/content/groups/public/) -> [Help 2]

Please help.

I copied my settings.xml file on this site.

3 Replies

Administrator

I have asked the Training Team to have a look at this.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 3

Hi,

I understand this particular issue.

I have created a new company project that should work with AEM 6.2.

You can download it from here[1]. You can use mvn clean install -P full command to install.

I have also attached my settings.xml[2] file and I think that should help.

Please try this out and let me know.

Regards

Varun Mitra

[1]  Dropbox - company-project.zip

[2] Dropbox - settings.xml

Level 1

Hi guys!

Could you please put the files in another address because the dropbox links are broken.

Thanks.

Fabio Tust