Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

AEM author cluster : Logger configuration conflict in leader and non leader and logger not picking relative path

Level 2

Hi,

We are using AEM author clustering using mongo DB document node store and shared datastore. Earlier we installed crx-quickstart at host level i.e. /abc/app/aem/crx-quickstart/ . Due to some infra changes, we have moved crx-quickstart in both leader and non leader to Shared mount as below. Consider 

Leader crx path : /abc/app/sharedmount/aem-leader/crx-quickstart

Non leader crx path: /abc/app/sharedmount/aem-nonleader/crx-quickstart

we are facing issue while configuring the logger

- Conflict of logs in leader and non leader : When we create any new log file in leader with path /abc/app/sharedmount/aem-leader/crx-quickstart/logs/custom.log, same log path in non leader also creating logs instead of non leader path. Which making conflict.

- Relative path: Even though we crated new log file in 'Apache Sling Logging Logger Configuration' with relative path. Sling log configuration it is showing absolute path.

Please find attachments for more info.

Regards,

Guru Pavan

Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 5.04.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 5.05.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 5.06.36 PM.png

Updating Media

1 Reply

Level 2

Please help me to resolve the issue.