Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Architect Exam

Level 6

Hi,

I'm studying to the architect exam, and I saw on the exam guide that its code was 9A0-385, but today I went to check the exam guide again and it is saying its code is 9A0-377. Have it changed? I search for that on pearson vue but didn't find it.

Would it be just a mistake on the exam guide?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out.

The exam code for AEM 6.0 Architect is 9A0-385. Please go through the below guide to know more.

http://training.adobe.com/certification/exams/aem_6_0_architect/_jcr_content/sampleExam

Thanks!

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out.

The exam code for AEM 6.0 Architect is 9A0-385. Please go through the below guide to know more.

http://training.adobe.com/certification/exams/aem_6_0_architect/_jcr_content/sampleExam

Thanks!

Level 10

It might be a mistake.. for AEM 6 Architect exam, it is 3A0-385

Level 6

Just one more question.

Now the exam has 67 questions? Before it was 41.

Level 10

not sure.. in March it was 41 questions and they might have changed recently as per the document to 67 questions and increased the passing score to 73% from 71

Level 10

The team that develops these exams are always changing them. As new functionality is added to the product - it may be reflected into the corresponding exams. 

Level 6

Well, is this right to change the number of questions of an existing exam? I mean, it seems like to change the game's rules after the game has started.

I agree adding more questions, but It seemed strange to me changing the number of questions.

Thanks for your response.

Level 10

I will pass on your feedback to the team. 

Level 1

Few observations here ..

on 

https://solutionpartners.adobe.com/content/dam/collateral/APEXAssets_Public/AEM_6_Architect_EG.pdf

Also questions like this could have multiple answers until the context of cache vs non cache and SEO are taken into considerations with in the question context

A marketing company wishes to present known clients with lists of offers. Offers are contained within back-end database and updated daily. Which approach should you recommend?

A. Retrieve offers from back-end database via AJAX

B. Create an AEM component to retrieve offers via an OSGI Service

C. Deliver offers via a scheduled job with a JSON response

D. Retrieve offers from back-end system via Server Side Includes (SSI) 

To me A,B,C all are correct approach as there is no additional context set with in question. Also the clients can directly reach out to offer database with out AEM.

But the answer key mentions C. Deliver offers via a scheduled job with a JSON response  - which is ambiguous ?

In another question 

Your customer wants to re-brand the AEM UI with their company/project logo. Which approach would you recommend? 

But the answer mentions - Use AEM UI hooks and JS to swap the assets client-side.  possibly based on have reference to sprite.png under /libs/cq/core/content/welcome/images/sprite.png which relative on welcome.css (images/..) and only client side customization are possible rather overlay.

This also could be an answer - Override the AEM code in /libs with /apps code to reference their company assets. depending on what is AEM UI (which is generic in the question) to be customized - which is ambiguous ?

Please share your thoughts as well..