Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

AEM Adaptive Forms

Level 1

Hi fellow community members,

I am new at this community and I would like to ask few basic questions as I am still learning. So far, I've installed AEM 6.5 server installed on my machine. Now, how can I create my first AEM Adaptive form? 

Your guide will be appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
9 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Level 1

Hi Ankur,

Thank you for a quick response. I'll follow the link you shared above. 

So far, I've installed an AEM Server 6.5 on my machine and I can access adminUI on 8080 port. When I tried to open AEM Forms on 4502 (default port) I am not seeing anything. I am pretty sure, I am missing some kind of step. Can you please guide me what am I missing?

Thank you,

Community Advisor

So the forms or aem instance will run on the same port mentioned in ur start.bat file.

To get aem form stuff working in your local you need to install AEM forms package as well which u need to download from software distribution. Follow the link everything is there

Community Advisor

Hi @AEMUser21 

Please Goto the localhost:8080/aem/start.html  then you will see adaptive form options .

If you are not able to see try installed latest service pack.

Regards,

Sanjay

Level 1

Thank you Sanjay!

When I am trying localhost:8080/aem/start.html, I am seeing 404 error so I believe I am missing something from installer side.

fyi, I am working for an organization where I downloaded the 6.5 from adobe licensing portal. So far, I've downloaded the AEM Forms 6.5 and installed on my machine. Is there any separate link to download AEM adaptive forms?

Thank you,

Level 1

Also, if someone share a link where I can download the latest aem servicepack, that will be great!

Thank you,

Level 1

Thank you!

When I tried link above, I'm seeing message: It seems that your Adobe ID is not linked with your Adobe Experience Cloud solution accounts.
Please get in touch with your Org Administrator or Adobe Enterprise Support.

Any recommendation?

Thank you,