Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM AaCS - Asset search using smart tags - not working with multiple search terms

Community Advisor

Hi there, regarding searching assets based on smart tags, we are unable to get any search results when using more that one search term in AEM AaCs, anyone else have the same experience?

Steps to reproduce:

1. Check smart tags on an asset

2. Choose two or more of the smart tags for your search test

3. Input tags in search bar

(Expected result, search would find the image asset based on smart tag terms)

4. No results found based on the combination of two or more tags 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Sebastiane_Edberg_ ,

I dont have access to AaaCS, although I tried to replicate the same on my AEM instance working on 6.5.10.0 version and it worked fine.

• I would recommend you to test on different environment to further check if its environment issue.
  • If not, I would suggest you to test on a vanilla instance and if the issue persists - Adobe might help you with a relevant fix.
  • If the issue does not exist on vanilla instance, then the custom code might be causing an issue and you can test those after removing the overlays.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Sebastiane_Edberg_ ,

I dont have access to AaaCS, although I tried to replicate the same on my AEM instance working on 6.5.10.0 version and it worked fine.

• I would recommend you to test on different environment to further check if its environment issue.
  • If not, I would suggest you to test on a vanilla instance and if the issue persists - Adobe might help you with a relevant fix.
  • If the issue does not exist on vanilla instance, then the custom code might be causing an issue and you can test those after removing the overlays.

Thanks.