Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM 6 (touch UI) does not bring client side code

Level 2

Hi,

I have a AEM application which executes certain JS commands when a page is loaded. This application works well in the previous AEM version 5.5 and 5.6. When I try to run the same in AEM 6.0 i noticed that js files are missing in the UI. Although when I switch back the classic UI I get those files.

I checked the previous posts which mention the clientlibs folder should have the following properties

jcr:primaryType="cq:ClientLibraryFolder"
sling:resourceType="widgets/clientlib"
categories="[cq.widgets]"
dependencies="[cq.jquery.ui]"

Any suggestions or input will be of great help.

thanks,

Kevin

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

There is no change in clientlib implementation. May be your implementation checking for run mode rather than layers.  Try to find in the implementation what logic triggers loading library & fix there. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

There is no change in clientlib implementation. May be your implementation checking for run mode rather than layers.  Try to find in the implementation what logic triggers loading library & fix there. 

Level 2

Hi Sham,

Do you have supporting documents on how/where AEM decide which files to include. 

I dont know if this sheds some light but i dont have the issue when I load a mobile version of the demo pages. eg

http://localhost:4502/editor.html/content/geometrixx-outdoors-mobile/en/equipment/biking.touch.html

thank you