Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM 6.5 with Composite Node Store

Level 1

I would like to do POC to setup AEM 6.5 with Composite Node Store.  How can I figure out the customizations to support composite Node store setup to do deployments? Can anyone point me to the documentation?

3 Replies

Community Advisor

To set up AEM 6.5 with Composite Node Store, you need to perform the following steps:

1. Set up the Composite Node Store according to the instructions provided by Adobe.

• The Composite Node Store is included in AEM 6.5 and later versions, but it must be configured before it can be used.

• Adobe provides detailed instructions for configuring the Composite Node Store in the AEM documentation.

• The configuration process involves modifying the org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.document.DocumentNodeStoreService.cfg file and creating a new oak-run.jar file.

2. Customize your AEM deployment scripts to use the Composite Node Store.

• You need to modify your deployment scripts to use the Composite Node Store instead of the default datastore.

• This involves specifying the com.adobe.granite.repository.impl.CommitStatsCompositeStore implementation for the org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.spi.state.NodeStore property in the org.apache.felix.scr.ScrService.config file.

• You also need to configure the repository.xml file to use the Composite Node Store.

• The exact modifications you need to make will depend on your specific deployment setup and requirements.

Here are some resources that may help you with your POC:

Level 1

Thanks @partyush for sharing the above documentation. Unfortunately, the above pages are not opening for me. I am redirected to NOT FOUND pages.

Community Advisor

okay @spadishe11 , will check the another way out and let you know soon.