Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM 6.5 Venia Cloud StoreFront console error from setup no category and product page fetching from Magento

Level 2

Hello all,

I am very new to the AEM Cloud Venia storefront, So basically I started with installing the venia store as a cloud service and downloaded the CIF connector to connect between Magento and successfully I got the data on the commerce side of AEM, but the issue is on the fresh venia theme package there is console error that is preventing from getting data for the product and category page even the categories are not showing on frontend.

Then when I checked with the classic version of Venia Storefront the categories is coming up and also the product details are fetched on the category and product page. I couldn't understand what the issue was and where to move on further.

Error on console.log : Could not fetch storefront instance context Error: Cannot query field "dataServicesStorefrontInstanceContext" on type "Query"

The SDK & CIF version I am using on the cloud is 2021.8.5788.

Please help me with resolving this issue. Thanks in advance !!error.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @ScriptHost ,

Just trying to understand, are you using AEM 6.5 ? If yes classic variant is the option you should use as per doc

Level 2

Hi @Kishore_Kumar_ 

I have tried with AEM classic (6.5.5) with CIF connectors VENIA code is working fine. But AEM SDK (2021.8.5788) with CIF addons it is showing above error and not showing the image and as well as data in category and product page

Community Advisor

Hi @ScriptHost

Could you please confirm if you have set up a local proxy server for Magento endpoint. 

Level 2

Hi @Vijayalakshmi_S 

I have set up a Magento instance and also we are getting data through CIF Connector on the Commerce side but it's not fetching in category and product page.

Level 1

Hi @ScriptHost ,

I am having the same issue. Did you find the root cause and solution?

Thanks,

Vaibhav

Level 1

I'm having the same problem with AEM SDK. Were you able to solve it? How did you do it? Thanks!